Thursday, September 26, 2013

TV and TV stars


I'm so happy to see that Sandra Bullock has added her hand and footprints to the sidewalk outside the Chinese theater.  (on my list of places to go to). I love Sandra and really just wish she could find a man who will treat her good.  Not that I think that only if you have a man in your life can you be happy, but lets face it, it is nice to have someone to share your life with.

Sandra Bullock

I will admit that before the Town & Country shoot  I never took any notice of him, in fact I had no idea he even existed. And really probably the only reason why I took notice is because he looks so much like his dad, who I coincidentally love .  Yes, I'm talking about Scott Eastwood. Now, I can't stand people who feel the need to post selfies all the freaking time just to promote themselves but the man is fine so I'm going to have to turn a blind eye.  I'm also really going to start taking more notice of him. First off by watching these movies as soon as possible: The Perfect Wave, Dawn Patrol & Fury.


Scott Eastwood

My, I mean our kids don't have school tomorrow. It is 'Fête de la Communauté francaise de Belgique' which basically just means that it is the Belgian French Community Holiday so all the schools in the French speaking communities will be closed.  

So tomorrow there will be no school and no work for me (I took a days leave). Which means that tonight I'll be catching up on all my fall shows. I can't wait!  
Shows like these (to mention a few):



Nashville (2012) Poster







6 comments:

  1. Sandra Bullock rocks! I also enjoy Mom and Dads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra Bullock is amazing! And I was super excited for Nashville to come back too. But how the episode ended, I mean, come on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me some Sandra Bullock! But I'm a little concerned about her new movie, Gravity. Think it'll be any good?

    Please explain this to my naive and ignorant mind. I didn't think other countries would have the same new shows that we have in the States. Do you have some kind of special satellite? Aren't there Belgium sitcoms being made? Are they any good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me some Sandra Bullock! But I'm a little concerned about her new movie, Gravity. Think it'll be any good?

    Please explain this to my naive and ignorant mind. I didn't think other countries would have the same new shows that we have in the States. Do you have some kind of special satellite? Aren't there Belgium sitcoms being made? Are they any good?

    ReplyDelete
  5. what is that second one you have up there? I don't know these but I should check them out.

    I love Sandra Bullock too.

    ReplyDelete