Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I bet you will never guess what I did during my lunch hour today

No
No
No, not that either ......



 

I'm did yoga, in the board room of my office.

Told ya!


My friend Kristina, who works with me, is totally and utterly into yoga.  Last year she organized for her yoga school to give an introduction to yoga class for people here at work. I tried it and really liked it but because Himself works at night, and the kids have sport at night I can't take classes at night.



My friend Kristina


Now, her yoga instructor is coming to our office, twice a month, to give sessions at lunch time.  Yay! The best thing about it is that it costs 2 euro a session! BARGAIN!

Anyway, I know that realistically two sessions a month is not really going to make a huge difference to my body, but, it is better than nothing. And who knows, if enough of us start asking for it they might find a way to provide us with a room that is big enough for yoga classes once a week cause apparently they are not willing to make sure the boardroom is available for yoga on a weekly basis.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, what a nice perk! I have never tried. You could buy tapes right? or something to work on while you are home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! What an awesome opportunity. People here do yoga on paddle boards in the middle of the ocean. REALLY? Those activities divided on their own make me nervous. To combine them would totally throw me off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so great that you can do it on your lunch hours at work! Hopefully they can figure out a way to offer it weekly. I love my Yoga. Didn't really think I'd like it, but my sister-in-law started teaching it last year, and I discovered I not only love it - I NEED it. If I had the time, I'd do it every day, but for now, it's just once a week. Makes a world of difference for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I couldn't take Yoga seriously. All the bending and such would send me into a fit of giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really neat! I definitely wouldn't mind trying yoga :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was talking to my Pilates instructor yesterday, and I really need to take yoga because I need to work on my flexibility. Then my Pilates classes would be more productive!

    It would be neat if you could take the classes more often, and what a great time to take the class...during your lunch hour! THen you're ready to face the rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Only €2 per class! That's amazing! I would love to start taking yoga - I just need to find where to fit it into my schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so awesome! I love that they are coming to your work place. For me that would be no excuse not to do it. :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete