Friday, June 7, 2013

Stepping outside of my comfort zone


I hate photos of myself not because I have a bad self image but because I tend to look awkward in 9 out of 10 photos.  But I've decided to step outside my comfort zone and push myself to do something new.

However, as I'm sure I've mentioned once or a hundred times before I don't now much about fashion. To tell you the truth, I have a hard time buying clothes for myself that I look good in. Thank goodness Himself is much better at it than me.

Anyway, here are my 'Fashion Friday' photos taken by Tiger. 




I like the pop of pink, I wear a lot of black but I'm starting to add a bit of color here and there.

Also feel like doing a fashion post, link up:



Lena B, Actually

11 comments:

  1. Jo!!!!! You're adorable and totally fashionable!! Happy you're stepping out of your comfort zone cuz you are H-O-T! :)
    Thanks for linking up! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg you are so totally adorable!!! LOVE the outfit!!! I really like the shoes you pair with it...I tend to wear more place also, but have been pairing splashes of color lately too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shoes! I love anything bright or pink :D You take better pictures than I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, I love the pink shoes! I saw a pair and I should have bought them and I didn't. I'm with you. alot of dark colors but I am working on changing that. have on a green scarf today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too cute! LOVE these photos. Tiger did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are you talking about?! You rocked this! I want that top! You look just as good as all the girls I see walking down the street here. They all make me feel so inadequate! I need a personal stylist, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are adorable. But, I don't love pics of myself, either. So, I can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bright shoes add a great pop of color! If you're more comfortable in black, I think adding just little bits of color here and there is a great way to mix things up without feeling like you look like a rainbow. (Of course, personally, I like to look like a rainbow, but I know that's not for everyone.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous pictures!!! (and the shoes are just perfect :)! )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeeeeep!!! Loved that you stepped out of your comfort zone! Go you! Great idea with adding the pop of color. You look great!

    ReplyDelete