Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Joining the Tuesday link-up

I’ve decided to take part in a new link-up today. It’s not the link-up which is new, it is the fact that I’ve never taken part in it that is new.  Random / Talk to us Tuesday.


Stacy

Seriously Shawn
 

  • My kids didn’t have school yesterday so I stayed home, it is unbelievable how much I got done around the house yesterday

  • I nearly fell off my chair when I saw my in-box at work this morning, just because I wasn’t at work did mean the work stopped!

  • Because of said ‘off day’ and over-flowing inbox I had a 10 min lunch today

  • I’ve re-connected with a high school friend. Actually we weren’t such great friends in high school, these day’s we talk nearly on a daily basis. Go figure!
  • Tonight everyone in our town is putting out all their big rubbish. Twice a year they will come and pick up anything that doesn't fit into your bin bag, for free.
  • There are loads of people driving around seeing what they can find sitting on other people's sidewalks. 
  • I made my kids go running this morning. Yip, my kids eat junk food so to counter balance that they have to go running.
  • Wonder if I'll be able to get them up to go running tomorrow morning.
  • Wonder if I'll be able to get up to go running tomorrow morning.
Right, that's it from me tonight!
 

8 comments:

  1. that's awesome they run with you! I would love that. Just so they learn how important exercise is. Yeah, my inbox and mail are the same way when I am out. it's like 3 weeks rather than 3 days.

    I'm slowly catching up on my blog reading: )

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son started exercising with me, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A full email inbox will send me over the edge, makes me feel so overwhelmed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Worlds colliding. Or maybe I found you from her? Impulsive Addict is a friend of mine. Love her!

    Good for you on getting the kids to run. Balance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm fairly confident I'd be one of the people running around looking at other people's junk. I'm such a freak! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great idea to handle larger trash items so everyone knows when to go dumpster diving....I love it! I bet you could find some great stuff that way!

    I'm working on my inbox this morning, and it's wearing me out, LOL!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love connecting with old friends.

    ReplyDelete