Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tuesday 10: Get your geek on


I’ve actually written a whole other post but then I saw this over on Lena’s blog and just had to join (for the first time)

So, it is called Tuesday 10 and the topic today is ‘ get your geek on’

So I’ve decided to grab their button and give you my ‘top 10 list’ of people who know who to rock their own version of geek chic:

Mom2MemphisandRuby


geek chic? Is it a style, a trend, a movement, a cultural shift or just a love affair with all things uncool

Here is my list of 10 Geeks with their own Geek chic (in no particular order, after the first two, cause they really know how to rock):

Nr. 1  Abby Sciuto (Pauly Perette) ... NCIS



Nr. 2   Tony Stark (Robert Downy Jr) …. Iron man



Nr. 3  Special Agent Timothy McGee (Sean Murray) … NCIS



Nr. 4  Charlie Ebbes (David Krumholtz) … NUMB3RS



Nr. 5 Hermione ( Emma Watson) … Harry Potter



Nr. 6 Kate Libby/'Acid Burn' (Angelina Jolie) … Hackers



Nr. 7 Michelle Flaherty  (Alyson Hannigan) … American Pie



Nr. 8  Dr. Temperance 'Bones' Brennan  ( Emily Deschanel) … Bones



Nr. 9 Seth Cohen (Adam Brody) … The O.C.



Nr. 10 Dr. Maura Isles (Sasha Alexander) …. Rizzoli and Isles






Why don't you grab their button and join the geek squad, or not, you don't have to follow the 'theme' to link up, it's just a promt!


4 comments:

  1. What a fun list :) We love the show Bones - got home to late from work last night to catch the new episode though - good think for Hulu Plus, right!? Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love geek chic. Your list is so right on...and fun! I'm glad you are linking up for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list...I especially love that Seth Cohen made it! I adore him!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 100% agree with your first one! She is one of my favorite characters on TV! I have no idea if she is similar to her character in real life, but she really does bring a lot of life to Abby on NCIS.

    I had almost forgotten about Charlie on Numbers. What a cutie!! I love super smart guys with curly hair! (Guess that's why I married one...)

    ReplyDelete