Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WWTK ..... If


As always I'm linking up with Mamarazzi & Crazymama.

Mamarazzi is asking the questions this week...sorry they are so late, Spring Break got the best of me....




null




In the middle of LIFE is one big IF...so this weeks questions are all about the IF...

{one} If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
 
Hard to choose. There as so many TV shows which I love, (Hi, my name is Jo & I'm addicted to TV shows) most of them law/crime linked but I don't think I would want to be stuck in them for a month. I think I would narrow it down to either of these two shows;
  • Hart of Dixie - cause I've always wondered what it would be like to live in a really small town like Bluebell. Also, I like Wade even if he's not really my type (looks wise).
or
  • Hawaii 50 - I like Scott Caan.... and I'm shorter then him so him being short is not an issue for me.
{two} If you could be guaranteed one thing in life besides money, what would you ask for?
 
Happiness - that way you will be able to deal with whatever comes your way

{three} If you had to name the most terrifying event in your life thus far, what would it be?

I must say I've been lucky in life. I've managed to cope with most things that have happened to me. Also, my kids have been pretty much unaffected by crime or death or illness. Something for which I'm very grateful.

So if I had to pick an event that really stands out in my mind it would have to be when I got the news that Himself had been stabbed it was both terrifying and yet at the same time I had a feeling of, ok so now it's happened. This is what happens when you live in a country (South Africa) where random violet crime is standard.

{four} If you could possess one supernatural ability, what would it be?
After much thinking, and I'll admit a little bit of research I am going to go with Enhanced Intelligence - which would include: Imaginative deduction, Enhanced memory, accelerated probability and Intuitive aptitude. I think all of those would make life easier.

{five} If you could "uninvent" one thing in the world , so that it would no longer exist, what would you choose?

The shoe horn - I'm pretty sure my life and many others would be perfectly fine without it. Also, I didn't really want to get into a deep debate about the merits of handguns etc.

6 comments:

  1. Wow...your answer for number four is impressive! The fact that you were able to use all of those big words already puts you well on your way to EI, I believe. ;o)

    I would have picked the same answer for number 2. Every single birthday when I'm blowing out my candles, that's what I wish for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GreAt answers.

    I picked happiness too.

    The shoe horn, good choice. I don't own one. Everyone was posting smart phones and i was freaking out a little. I love my smart phone.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I like your answer to number 4; very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - love the shoe horn idea! probably wise to stay away from the gun debate... crossed my mind as well, but didn't really want to go there :)

    thanks for stopping by Mom-ology!

    have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha - Hart of Dixie was my other thought! AND ...I too LOVE crime drama shows - we are kindred!

    A stabbing IS scary. I had a hard time coming up with a terrifying event, and I realized how truly blessed my family has been!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with you on the shoe horn thing.

    ReplyDelete