Friday, March 23, 2012

No pain no gain?

Turns out I'm a total baby!

Let me explain. In the continued saga that is my jaw realignment I have to have 2 teeth removed. Two perfectly good, healthy teeth. All just because I don't have enough room in my mouth. This is despite the fact that I had my wisdom teeth removed years ago.

Anyway, yesterday afternoon I had the first extraction. 


Words, that you don't want to hear from your dentist at a time like this: 'o it seems you have two roots here, this is going to take a while'.

O MY WORD! IT HURT!

And it bled a lot! 

I also discovered that I'm not used to pain pills, had a bit of trip last night :)

On the up side, it's been good for my 'diet' 

Wednesday the second one is being extracted .... I think knowing what to expect is even a little worse than not knowing ....

This better all be worth it in the end is all I'm saying

2 comments:

  1. Oh ouch!! Hope it all works out the way you want it too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness....so sorry you're having to go through this!! I've had extensive dental work done and I know exactly how awful it feels. Heal quickly!!!!

    ReplyDelete