Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Since I did my weekend round-up on Tuesday I thought it would be totally ok for me to to do 2 on Tuesday on a Wednesday.

This week Andrea wants to know:

What celebrity female do you think is absolutely beautiful?
and
If you could steal anyone’s look, who would it be?

I have always loved Angelina Jolie.

I don't care about what you think of the fact that she 'stole' Brad from Jen. Or any of these other things that everyone always have a million things to say about.

I have always just thought that if I believed in re-incarnation that I would pray everyday to come back looking like her. To me she is totally beautiful.

Don't know how anyone cannot find her beautiful


I also love Jessica Alba, Jennifer Garner and Reese Witherspoon's style.





All three of them seem to be be able to go from relaxed and comfortable (like jeans or maxi dresses) when the occasion calls for it to absolutely fabulous when attending red carpet events.

Not to mention that all three of them look just stunning after having had two kids. (I have no doubt that Jennifer will look just as good after baby nr 3 is born).

And last, but by no means least I LOVE Pink. I lover her for her style & her music and for the fact that she was not photographed looking unbelievably amazing 3 weeks after having her baby.


 
Ok so I mentioned more than two but I answered both questions, I guess that counts, right?

1 comment:

  1. awesome, inspirational, gorgeous ladies - I'd be happy to steal any of their looks or style! :)

    ReplyDelete