Monday, November 7, 2011

In mourning

I should have expected it, when I was unable to load photo's last week. My laptop died. I can not explain to you how upset/frustrated I am by this but then I'm pretty sure you can imagine. Our desktop is dead & to get my hands on the other laptop in the house would mean I would have to steal away from Himself in the middle of the night. I don't know how long I'm going to last without it. This is why I'm in mourning.

I'm thinking of getting a Ipad, however I'm still a little unsure so if any of you have an opinion on it let me know.

Not quite what my laptop looks like, but it's just as dead so it might as well

On more general weekend news, Tiger lost his 1st tooth on Friday night. He just walked into the room & told his dad that he'd had enough and could he just pull it out. That was it. No fuss nothing.

Of course the tooth fairy made a visit. In fact, according to Tiger there were more than one fairy. He both heard & saw them. Now he's begging to be take to the shop so he can spend his money. He does not believe in saving (so he is his father child after all).

Busy week here at work but on the upside I just realized  that Friday is another public holiday so yeah to a 4 day working week!

Hope you have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment