Tuesday, November 22, 2011

2 On Tuesday: Thankful for Blogging

Ok so I'm not American & we don't celebrate Thanksgiving but I think that Thanksgiving should be an international holiday. Too often we concentrate on all the things that we want and need & not nearly enough time on being grateful for what we have.

Right I'll get off my soap box now and link up with Andrea for 2 On Tuesday and tell you:

 
1. I am thankful for the laughs that blogging has brought to my life. You know those funny moments you blog about or read about which while it was happening seemed so embarrassing and worthy of the earth opening up and swallowing you whole. Those blogs in retrospect make you laugh and remind you not to take yourself so seriously all the time.

2. Letting me know that I'm normal. I'm not the only women who is having a hard time doing it all. Other women also 'screw up' some times or have an untidy house of feel like they need a drink or two. No-one has the perfect home situation, not SAHM's or WAHM's or Working moms. We all just do the best we can.

So Thank you to all of you for all your Blogs I love reading them!

2 comments:

  1. that's so true! blogging has helped me reach out to others with the same "problems" or life situations as me.

    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the laughs.. those are great..

    ReplyDelete