Thursday, October 27, 2011

What's your number?

So I am special after all :)


I'm not talking about the new movie I'm talking about where you are in the world population ranking.
A friend sent me this link.... check it out it's totally cool and a bit scary at the same time.

My general life expectation has dramatically increased since moving to Belgium - Thank goodness for that

Here are my stats:

South Africa

Population: 50288512
Birth rate per hour: 123
Death rate per hour: 85
Immigration rate per hour: +16
Average yearly growth rate: +1.0%
Average life expectancy: 51.2 years

vs

Belgium

Population: 10731692
Birth rate per hour: 14
Death rate per hour: 12
Immigration rate per hour: +5
Average yearly growth rate: +0.6%
Average life expectancy: 79.8 years

So link back & tell me what your stats look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment