Monday, July 18, 2011

Quick update

Had a really crappy day at the office yesterday and in for another today but I thought I would give you a quick update:

So after watching the Pacifier Tiger storms into the kitchen where I was doing the ironing to ask me if there were any military schools in Belgium.

I told him yes, but why did he want to know. Cause he would like to go. Simple as that.
Ok I said we can look into it when you are older, ok so you mean like when I'm 8 or 9 he asks.


Military school inspiration

I've also started a chore chart for the kids. It was bliss coming home to a tidy house last night. I really hope they keep this up cause lets face it I'm a far nicer person when my house doesn't look like a war zone.


This chore chart is much nicer than mine, but as long as it works I'm happy

Now let me continue with this nightmare in the office - can't wait for Thursday: No work!

This is not me, but it's pretty much how I'm feeling about work at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment